Oriental and Area Rugs
Cleaned and Repaired
We pick up, clean, treat & deliver. Or you can deliver & pick up. Wool, silk, nylon, polyester and olefin rugs restored. Minor repairs, binding and re-fringing of rugs available. Take a look at our FAQ section on rugs here →.
Wool, nylon, berber, polyester, olefin. Hot water extraction according to leading manufacturing directions.
Fabric protection, leather protection, carpet protection (such as scotchguard) area rug protection.
Restoration of carpet, area rugs & furniture damaged by water.
- To provide the best quality service to you, our customer.
- To use the best equipment and quality products available to us.
- To make our customers feel comfortable with us in their homes by being honest, polite and clean cut.
- To respond to our customer’s calls as soon as possible if we are not in the office.
- Show courtesy to our customers and inform them of any time changes due to unforeseen occurrences during the day.
- To take special care of our customer’s property whether it be in their homes or in our care at our shop (such as oriental and area rugs).
- To call our customers to confirm all appointments.
- To answer any and all questions to the best of our knowledge and if we don’t know the answer– to use the resources we have available to us to find it.
Why use a certified technician?
At the IICRC, we believe that the best way to maintain a cleaner and healthier home is to augment your regular cleaning and vacuuming with periodic visits from an experienced certified professional. For those tasks that require a specialist — such as carpet and upholstery cleaning, stain removal, and maintenance of wood and tile floors — only a certified technician will deliver the results you can trust. Look for the IICRC logo to verify IICRC certification.